Hi, I am Diego. San Diego is one of the most beautiful places, but sadly there aren’t many sites that can create knowledge about this place. After working with both successful startups Digitizd and Speakerxpert I decided to start a platform that will provide information about everything that you have to know about San Diego.
Why Go Tankless?There are a number of features of tankless water heaters which make them desirable. For example, they require less space, owing to the absence of the tank. They are also very energy efficient, so they often save consumers, both individuals and businesses, money on their heating bills. Their long lifespan compared to other types of heater also help to reinforce the economic benefits of switching to a tankless heater. Within the overall industry, it is the condensing technology sector which is expected to register the fastest growth. This reflects an increasing demand from consumers for energy efficient products and more environmentally responsible businesses. There have been a number of government initiatives enacted in order to give businesses the incentive to develop more energy efficient systems, and for consumers to purchase them. These initiatives have taken the form of subsidies and rebates for consumers and have played a big part in helping to drive demand for tankless water heaters.
Rate of GrowthFor tankless water heaters that contain condensing technology, the CAGR is forecast slightly higher than the rest of the industry. Over the same period, this sector of the market will record an additional 1.3% of growth, giving an overall figure of 6.9%. This prodigious rate of growth is a reflection of the growing demand from consumers for more ecologically responsible solutions for meeting our everyday needs and requirements. You can find a great guide to tankless water heaters over at Verellenhc, it’s worth having a look if you are in the market for a water heater.
International SalesEurope has emerged with the largest value share of the market for tankless water heaters. This is perhaps a reflection of a generally more environmentally conscious attitude amongst European nations; growth in this region alone is set to expand at a CAGR of 3.8% during the forecast period. In addition to this, the overall sales volume in Europe is set to rise by 1.3X between 2016 and the end of 2024. Meanwhile, the North American market is set to register the highest growth, in terms of value and volume. The Asia-Pacific region is a close second. The tankless water heater market is continuing to perform strongly. This forecast is further evidence that, looking to the future, efficiency and energy saving will be key considerations.
- Mitch Blacher—the journalist and investigative reporter for the 10 News
- Mr. Ryan Clumpner–the former campaign manager of Carl DeMaio
- Assistant Editor of CityBeat, Kelly Davis
- Mr. Liam Dillon–the reporter working to government for Voice of San Diego
- Mr. Craig Gustafson–the reporter for the City Hall, U-T San Diego
- Ms. Lorie Hearn–the inewsource executive director
- Mr. Darren Pudgil–the Jerry Sanders’ former press secretary
- Innovation, referring to the visual appeal and uniqueness of the truck
- Sustainable, the features of energy efficiency in your vehicle, including the plans of recycling, disposable and reduction of waste.
- Ethics, wherein the panel will review the food truck’s use of any fair trade or organic products.
- How will the leftover food go to be processed?
- The sources of the vehicle’s noise and the strategies that you need to address such complaints
- Measures that you are going to address the odor issues
- Controls in place when managing litter around the site
- Cleaning frequency – which items are cleaned, who does the cleaning, etc.